[Clayart] flat top chimney.

ronroy at ca.inter.net ronroy at ca.inter.net
Tue Dec 29 13:06:04 EST 2015

Kilns with power burners need no draft to fire - the air is entrained
because there is a blower moving it into the burner.

If you are firing with atmospheric burners you will need some draft
from a chimney.

If your stack is too tall and the draft too strong you can adjust by
closing the damper.

If you damper is wide open and you don't have enough air being drawn
into a kiln you need a taller chimney.

RR