[Clayart] SECONDS

mel jacobson melpots2 at visi.com
Thu Dec 31 15:41:49 EST 2015

i have made a fine art of leaving my seconds out for my neighbors.

the only people on the earth that could possibly shut me down
with my sales and kiln would be a rotten neighbor with an ax to grind.

so, i am a good and wonderful neighbor that has a welder and tools
and very nice pots that are free of charge.
(and, they stay on my block)

it is like the theory:  a mug finds its way into the bottom or the box
or large bag of pots paid for with hundred dollar bills.  bonus, and everyone
loves a gift.
smart.
now, pots that have been through several shows?
they get either doubled in price or halved in price.
mel

from: minnetonka, mn
website:http://www.melpots.com
new book: http://www.21stcenturykilns.com