[Clayart] David Shaner

Elizabeth Willoughby via Clayart clayart at lists.clayartworld.com
Mon Feb 2 09:52:43 EST 2015

Dear Marta,
Such a nice post, and so interesting how one thing can lead to another, by
chance or destiny, who knows?  I do know that clayart has definitely
enriched my life, not only for information, but really for the people that
I have met while at NCECA.  Yes, I am definitely looking for to seeing you
and many others.  It is almost like going to a family reunion.  And I will
see the movie. . .heard a lot about it, and met Shaner once when he was in
Toronto giving a workshop. One could not help from being moved by him, as
he worked. . .quietly and seriously, and very giving with information.

Liz Willoughby, from Brighton, Ontario, Canada, looking out at freezing
temperatures and blowing snow everywhere.