[Clayart] My Ceramics Dept

Terrance Lazaroff via Clayart clayart at lists.clayartworld.com
Mon Feb 2 12:43:01 EST 2015

Jim

I lived the same when I was in the service.   It is called zero based budgeting.   The last month of the budget year was shopping time.   I kept a "nice, to have list,"at the ready.  When my boss would call to ask me to spend, I just submitted the list.

The other name for this kind of budgeting was called, "Use it, or lose it."

Terrance getting ready for Spain.

Sent from my iPad