[Clayart] My Ceramics Dept

Robert Harris via Clayart clayart at lists.clayartworld.com
Mon Feb 2 22:28:19 EST 2015

The NIH (National Institutes of Health) research budgets are run the same
way. End of a grant comes, and you start buying PCR machines, and
centrifuges and other expensive things.
As mentioned pretty stupid. And what is worse, even in a five year grant,
if you don't spend the money allotted for a year they take it back. (and
then of course they don't think you need as much next year ...)