[Clayart] mummies and time

David Woof via Clayart clayart at lists.clayartworld.com
Fri Feb 6 16:51:49 EST 2015

Just had to chime in.....   I too wander out with pieces, sometimes intact, other times interesting shards. In the forks of living trees these shards become imbedded stoney "jewels" in tree growths which also take on interesting forms during healing growth.

Fun to later find forgotten pieces on the ground and among the rocks and trees.  Last fall I stumbled onto an "out of sight out of mind" sculpture and on second look it fit with the theme of a show and so that is where it was exhibited, none the worse for having been half buried in the forest's moldering humus and mushrooms.

David Woof