[Clayart] Helmer clay

Paul Herman via Clayart clayart at lists.clayartworld.com
Sat Feb 7 22:28:02 EST 2015

Michael Wendt,

I use the Helmer clay in one of my clay bodies to add color in wood firing. I get the stuff from IMCO is Sacramento, air floated. I’m glad to hear it’s selling well. Being so plastic, does it contain some halloysite?

Oh also, there are quite a few Yukons in the brick piles around here.

best wishes,

Paul Herman

Great Basin Pottery
Doyle California