[Clayart] Dihydrogen oxide most lethal substance in the studio?

David Woof via Clayart clayart at lists.clayartworld.com
Mon Feb 9 16:48:23 EST 2015

Please I seek immediate response!!! I found a puddle of this stuff seeping into the floor beside a broken jar labeled Dihydrogen oxide. Some of it has soaked into my socks and as I write it's drying with no discernible stain or odor other than from the usual clay and glaze residue and dirty socks. Should I seek medical attention? I've been using it in all my glazes without negative consequences. But now I'm worried.

David