[Clayart] dead kiln controller, need replacement

Richard Hattaway via Clayart clayart at lists.clayartworld.com
Tue Feb 10 19:22:20 EST 2015

I like Omega for this kind of stuff... if you can't find what you want here
Temperature and Process Controllers and Power Switching Devices
Then give them a call.  They can help
These are mostly button driven, but the temp readout flies thru the range.. The old thumbwheel stuff is just about dead now, HMI's with touch screens have obsoleted almost everything except Emergency Stop buttons LOL

Richard