[Clayart] Fw: TR : Fwd: Dumb Men Jokes

Edouard Bastarache via Clayart clayart at lists.clayartworld.com
Tue Feb 10 20:43:37 EST 2015

----- Original Message -----
From: DOUGLAS ENGLISH
To: Edouard Bastarache
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2015 8:27 PM
Subject: FW: TR : Fwd: Dumb Men Jokes

        A LOT OF JOKES ABOUT BLONDE FEMALES FLOAT AROUND THE INTERNET BUT SOME MAY BE SURPRISED THAT THERE
        IS A WHOLE GROUP OF JOKES ABOUT MEN THAT MANY DO NOT SEE. ENJOY THIS OTHER SIDE OF THE COIN.

        One day my housework-challenged husband decided to wash his Sweatshirt. Seconds after he stepped into
        the laundry room, he shouted to me, 'What setting do I use on the washing machines?'
        'It depends,' I replied. 'What does it say on your shirt?'

        He yelled back, ' OHIO STATE !'

        And they say blondes are dumb...

              A couple is lying in bed. The man says, 'I am going to make you the happiest
              woman in the world...'

              The woman replies, 'I'll miss you...... '.

              'It's just too hot to wear clothes today,' Jack says as he stepped out of the shower.
              'Honey, what do you think the neighbors would think if I mowed the lawn like this?'

              'Probably that I married you for your money,' she replied.

        Q: What do you call an intelligent, good looking, sensitive man?

        A: A rumor

        Dear Lord,
        I pray for Wisdom to understand my man; Love to forgive him; and
        Patience for his moods.
        Because, Lord, if I pray for Strength, I'll beat him to death.

        AMEN

        Q: Why do little boys whine?