[Clayart] mel's love of science

deerfieldborn@gmail.com via Clayart clayart at lists.clayartworld.com
Fri Feb 13 23:33:16 EST 2015

My husband had a heart attack in 1993 in class at Penland and after a week in intensive care at Spruce Pine  after beung advised he needed 3 ,had 5 bypasses , He under 3 weeks later ( in his 51 st birthday) reaching home. He,just under 3 weeks later, walked our daughter down the isle and gingerly danced the first dance with her.
He, had lived an active life celebration our 51st anniversary last fall and still works and directs deconstructing the home.
Happy Valentine's Day, Sweetheart.
Hoping you have the same outcome.Best wishes.