[Clayart] deb/jonas story

Terrance Lazaroff via Clayart clayart at lists.clayartworld.com
Sun Feb 15 15:19:17 EST 2015

I was one of the 1.8 million school children who were on the trials in Canada and the U.S.  The first mass production was developed by the U of T under the supervision of Dr. Salk's supervision. It was quite a day at our school.  I would be about twelve years old.  I remember all of us lined up in the school hallways.  The injection did not hurt at all.  Sadly my brother-law did not get his shot in time .  He came down with Polio.  He survived but now has a great deal of difficulty walking.  Yet he plays a mean game of golf.

Terry
Sitting in an airport bar waiting for my flight to the sunshine of Spain.

Sent from my iPad