[Clayart] Original Hi Roller (was 'shimpo slabroller')

David Bellar via Clayart clayart at lists.clayartworld.com
Mon Feb 23 09:55:02 EST 2015

"a good option for a studio where I don't want to
allocate floor space for a slabroller 24/7?"

Hey Snail,
You might also consider the Original Hi Roller - the vertical slab roller.
You can mount it right to the wall next to your portrait of Mel.

In addition to saving space, it is also designed for speed, ease of use,
and sports an innovative forming process.

We'll be doing non-stop demos at the Alabama Clay Conference this weekend
and then at NCECA next month. Check it out.

David
http://www.originalhiroller.com