[Clayart] Tools and such

John Hesselberth via Clayart clayart at lists.clayartworld.com
Sat Feb 28 16:10:11 EST 2015

> On Feb 28, 2015, at 2:32 PM, Deborah Thuman via Clayart <clayart at lists.clayartworld.com> wrote:
>
> Mel said: i was left handed so the written part of any pencil was upside down
> Huh????? Handedness doesn't matter, the pencil can be turned written side up or written side down no matter the handedness of the pencil holder. Did I miss the joke?

Deborah you are right, BUT you didn’t have a elementary teacher who was stupid or sit at a desk made for right handed people. When the elementary teacher forces everyone in the class to slant their paper the same way, the only way a left handed person can right is “upside down”. Once learned it is very difficult to change. The same thing happens when you have to sit in a desk that is made for right handed people. When my parents realized what my first grade teacher had done to me, they tried and tried to get me to change. I never could. I regularly cuss my first grade teacher. She was a real idiot.

Regards,

John