[Clayart] The mysterious blend

Dan Saultman via Clayart clayart at lists.clayartworld.com
Tue Jul 21 21:22:00 EDT 2015

I have begun to transition into porcelain from white stoneware.
The early scraps are very to hard to separate one from another.
It's all cone 10 clay so I have mixed up a slurry of both as a blend
and have slathered it on a large plaster table top to make it dry into
regular clay. I will then try to run it through my Petter Pugger
Pugmill and see how it turns out..
I just thought I would  talk clay with you - on a slow day -  without
any real agenda. After all this is what we do. - Right? Talk about
clay methods and challenges?

Dan

Dan Saultman

Fine-Art Pottery