[Clayart] The mysterious blend

Robert Harris via Clayart clayart at lists.clayartworld.com
Wed Jul 22 11:42:22 EDT 2015

These days a lot of suppliers actually make a mix of white stoneware and
porcelain. The idea being that it's slightly easier to throw, but with some
of the qualities of porcelain.
In fact compared to the "old days" B-mix could be thought of as
semi-porcellanous. As Paul says, as long as you mix it up really well
(which you have from the sound of it), it should throw and fire very well!