[Clayart] Feet on a platter

Paul Gerhold via Clayart clayart at lists.clayartworld.com
Mon Jul 27 16:46:29 EDT 2015

I think that method of attachment would be acceptable   for a platter for personal use but there is no way in heaven that attaching just with a layer of glaze could possibly be anywhere near as strong as correctly attached clay followed by a glaze firing.  Selling a piece made this way reminds me of the old adage " consumer be ware "

Paul

Sent from my iPad