[Clayart] big pots

via Clayart clayart at lists.clayartworld.com
Thu Oct 1 15:55:37 EDT 2015

Dear Mel,

I think you are implying I am not a genius here - well I protest! I
never said I was.

I must say that - I am most impresses with potters generally - they
nead to have near genius minds at least to confront and solve the
astounding number of problems we face as potters.

I'm not just talking about what we see here on ClayArt - I have
attended workshops and demonstrations by many well known potters from
all over the world and have always come away with something like
revelations.

WE are creative even when we are not trying to be.

RR