[Clayart] MY LATEST REQUEST........ another scam

MGordon via Clayart clayart at lists.clayartworld.com
Thu Oct 1 17:27:00 EDT 2015

It started with...... " With all sincerity and humility ,etc. "
CLUE #1

"I write you this mail under duress and as a result of my recent
decision to better the lives of me. I have made a decision which i know
might not be good in
the sight of man but the present situation has led me to this decision
to better the lives of me.Currently now have decided to make do with
the sum of six
hundred million us dollars(600.000.000)United States Dollars belonging
to my father in which i am a benefiaciary,when he went into exile in
Nigeria. In 2006."
CLUE #2
" I currently have the deposit
certificate and can draw up a change of beneficiary mandate to effect
you as the beneficiary to the funds."
CLUE #3

It goes on..... but you get the idea.  I can buy a lot of clay & beer
with that many $$$$. HA !
I needed a good laugh today! Mike Gordon