[Clayart] nceca rules

mou10ms via Clayart clayart at lists.clayartworld.com
Sat Oct 3 00:40:27 EDT 2015

For me, as Mel said, some of the best times and best memories are meeting new Clayarters and spending time with Clayart friends. Another opportunity I've always enjoyed is the vendor area, which is typically large. Just seeing demos there and new products has given me new ideas and reinvigorated my ceramic creations.Bonnie