[Clayart] Placing a thermal mass too close to a thermocouple

Taylor Hendrix via Clayart clayart at lists.clayartworld.com
Wed Oct 7 10:51:12 EDT 2015

Hey David. I'm wondering if many different factors drive the "10 times the
diameter" requirement for thermocouple placement. Is this a kiln thing or
is it a heat measurement standard? I'd be interested in knowing.

Taylor, in Rockport TX
wirerabbit1 on Skype (-0600 UTC)
http://wirerabbit.blogspot.com
http://wirerabbitpots.blogspot.com