[Clayart] Flood water in kiln

William Schran via Clayart clayart at lists.clayartworld.com
Thu Oct 8 07:15:15 EDT 2015

So sorry to hear about all the flooding in your state.
Hope damage to your other things was not too bad.
I would suggest taking your kiln apart and taking the floor outside to dry
in the sun.
Are you certain water never reached the bottom section of the kiln?
Take bottom section and turn upside down to dry out.
The kiln should be fine after drying.

Bill

Bill Schran
www.creativecreekartisans.com
wschran at cox.net

On 10/7/15, 4:08 PM, "Clayart on behalf of Patricia Gilmartin via Clayart"
<clayart-bounces at lists.clayartworld.com on behalf of