[Clayart] Emotional art

Deborah Thuman via Clayart clayart at lists.clayartworld.com
Sun Oct 11 17:06:49 EDT 2015

A few of the funeral highlights: A man with gray hair come up to me and said hello. I asked: Who are you? It was my brother. It didn’t get any better. Briefly, by sitting in the front row, we cleared out that row and the three rows behind us. In the next row sat my mother’s three friends. The family sat on the other side of the church.

I’m working on the self portrait sculpture. Got one pretty much done and I now realize I’m going to have to make a few more of these before I get everything worked out in the mud. I’m running out of room to put this stuff.

Deb Thuman
debthuman at zianet.com

You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. <http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/f/frankzappa134155.html>
Frank Zappa <http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/f/frankzappa134155.html>