[Clayart] lost to the future

Robert Hackert via Clayart clayart at lists.clayartworld.com
Mon Oct 26 19:11:40 EDT 2015

Hi Mel: This country was founded as a Republic. Rome was a Republic/doctor ship but it lasted 500 plus yrs. Democracy's have a time line from jubilation and freedom to abject totalitarion(probably left out a letter) rule, not there yet but they are trying. Roadblock: getting rid of the 2nd Amendment. The American Revolution had the seeds sown when King George refused to send troops to be a buffer between the colonists and the native inhabitants. Told them to arm themselves. They did, then like all dictators tried to disarm them. A disarmed people (think Nazi Germany) are easier to take over. This is always the end game of Democratic rule.

Sent from my iPhone