Seconds

Scary Potter scary.potter at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 1 13:47:19 EST 2016

In reference to what Dannon Rhudy said about your signature being on pieces that are "out there" forever, I tried to send this yesterday and it came out blank like terrance's were. I use yahoo too. So I'm trying to send a fresh message instead of a reply.

I've always been amazed to watch the buyers at a student sale and the things they loved that I thought were terrible.
I believe that if you're truly ashamed of a piece, then smash it, otherwise it might find a home.

On a related note, since my work has come so far since my student days, and am now starting to sell some, I'm thinking I should change my signature to distinguish new work from the lesser quality older stuff.  Have any of  you created a whole new signature for your work?

S.Cary -
Make something beautiful every day. (Or at least try to!)