[Clayart] Seconds

David Woof woofpots at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 2 11:43:40 EST 2016

Hi Robert,  you didn't say anything for me to disagree with, including that i may have taken it a bit OTT.

With a world majority seemingly teetering on the razor edged ledge of moral bankruptcy, a preemptive assessment going a bit over the top seems to me to be a good vantage position from which to view our professional commitments.  One can always lower the price or standards easier than raising them after the negotiations start.

Misneach,
David