[Clayart] Stilts

Videotron zalt57 at videotron.ca
Sat Jan 2 21:48:40 EST 2016

Ken;

Be very careful if you use stilts.  They leave very sharp burrs when they are removed.  Be sure to sand the base first before you fondle the pot.   These sharp burrs are as sharp as a surgeons scalpel.

I did not pay attention and I cut a finger that took a year and surgery to fix.  It was a small cut but it would not heal.  The doctor told me that the skin was cut by something so sharp, my skin did not know it.

Beware.  Always fondle your pots with great care.
Terrance

Sent from my iPad