[Clayart] Food

Sharon Wetherby wetherby.ss at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 15:34:14 EST 2016

When my husband and I married, my mother-in-law wouldn't eat my cooking
because she wouldn't eat anything she didn't recognize.  She had never
eaten zucchini in her life till she met me.  My parents always had a garden
and rarely ate commercial canned goods.  My husband's mom didn't venture
past commercially canned green beans, mashed potatoes, and pot roast.  Took
several years to change her habits.  I never dared cook frog legs and
rabbit when she came to our house for dinner.

Sharon Wetherby
Fort Worth, TX