[Clayart] moving a kiln

Arnold Howard ahoward at paragonweb.com
Thu Jan 14 19:10:59 EST 2016

Yesterday, I bought a kiln that I will need to move. It is a Geil DBL-16
with firebrick. The place I bought it from does not have a loading dock
and neither do I. They can load it on to what every vehicle I bring down.
What would be the best method to move the kiln?
I was thinking of a box truck with a liftgate and pallet jack.
Thanks, Steve Dalton

You may need a forklift to load the kiln into the box truck.

Here are photos showing how Paragon crates front-loading kilns:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/paragonkilns/albums/72157657063096995

Sincerely,

Arnold Howard
Paragon Industries, L.P., Mesquite, Texas USA
ahoward at paragonweb.com / www.paragonweb.com