[Clayart] Kiln opinions please

William Schran wschran at cox.net
Fri Jan 22 07:55:18 EST 2016

Good point that Robert makes, you need a well insulated kiln to fire
consistently to cone 10.
A 2nd layer of insulation or 3² brick are a must for top loaders.
If you can afford it and have the power available, then I would suggest
you look into front loaders, better insulation.

Bill

Bill Schran
www.creativecreekartisans.com
wschran at cox.net

On 1/21/16, 10:25 PM, "Clayart on behalf of Robert Harris via Clayart"
<clayart-bounces at lists.clayartworld.com on behalf of