[Clayart] a request for a friend/ jpegs of fine pots

Hank Murrow hmurrow at efn.org
Fri Jul 1 02:47:45 EDT 2016

On Jun 30, 2016, at 4:00 PM, maxine krasnow via Clayart <clayart at lists.clayartworld.com> wrote:

> -
>

> A potter friend of mine has just been hospitalized (he cannot walk
> and cannot do much reading)
> and also cannot make pots.  I am trying to keep his spirits up while he is
> healing.
> The other day over lunch he asked me about on line sites (I think he means
> Facebook groups) where he can look at great pots.

I think a visit to the Pinterest site is in order. One interest I have is ware for the tea ceremony, so I googled Pinterest.com and searched there for 'pottery for the tea ceremony' and came up with this for example:

https://www.pinterest.com/search/pins/?q=Tea%20Ceremony%20pottery&rs=typed&0=Tea%7Ctyped&1=Ceremony%7Ctyped&2=pottery%7Ctyped

which certainly whetted my apetite for more.

Cheers, Hank