[Clayart] Propane regulator question.

Amy Romaniec highhorsefarm at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 1 09:20:26 EDT 2016

We have three  different types of burners ,one set takes 14 at  the regulater the other 7 (raku) ,and yet another set takes 25. .Is it possible to use all these burners from the same tanks . They are in line and now set for the 14 burners.
There is a solid pipe line over to the kiln area where we hook up the burners on hoses.
Presently we get a smaller propane to run the raku burner, which gas it's own regulator set at 7.
The regulator and it's setting is a puzzle.
Opinions needed.
Thank you,
Amy