[Clayart] Fwd: a request for a friend/ jpegs of fine pots

Morgan Baum morgan at claycoyote.com
Fri Jul 1 11:07:39 EDT 2016

Hi Maxine,

I read your note about your friend, I hope he is comfortable and well taken
care of at the hospital. I'd be happy to send stuff over, what's the best
way?

Also, what kind of pottery is he most into (reduction, wood fire, raku,
salt)?

As for leads, I think that Instagram is a place where many potters put up
amazing photos, see if this link works (I don't believe it will make you
login):
https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/pottery/?hl=en

My very best to you and your friend.
Morgan

____________________________
Morgan Baum
morgan at claycoyote.com
o: (320) 587-2599
c: (512) 809-7771
w: claycoyote.com
i: instagram.com/theclaycoyote
t: twitter.com/coyotepot
f: facebook.com/claycoyote

PS: Save the Date: 5th Annual Minnesota Pottery Festival
<https://www.facebook.com/MNPotteryFestival/> July 23 & 24th