[Clayart] Fwd: a request for a friend/ jpegs of fine pots

Vince Pitelka vpitelka at dtccom.net
Fri Jul 1 13:41:12 EDT 2016

HI Maxine -
I have attached a Word document containing an extensive list of links to websites at galleries and museums where there are wonderful images of ceramics.  Attachments don't go through to the Clayart list, and it would be garbled if I tried to paste it into a Clayart message.  Please pass this on to your friend and anyone else you think would be interested.  For anyone on Clayart who would like to receive this list, please email me off-list (not on Clayart!!!) with your email address and I will send you a copy.  Today I am heading up to visit a friend on the Klamath River in Northern California, and I do not have any internet access there, so it might be at least a week before I respond.
- Vince

Vince Pitelka
Appalachian Center for Craft
Tennessee Tech University