[Clayart] Porcelain question

Ken Chase kchase235 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 18:53:11 EDT 2016

Well Jeff, you really got me thinking.
Is there a safe way to carve and sand bone dry
Porcelain? Outdoors maybe?
The mask I wear is Hepa approved but if what
You say is correct long after the mask comes
Off I still risk breathing in silica.
If you know of some safeguards I'd appreciate
Hearing about them.
Thanks much.
Ken

Sent from my iPad