[Clayart] Happy 4th, everyone

Jim Brown jbrown1000 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 10:16:45 EDT 2016

With the state of politics in the country now is a good time to stop and
think a little - I know, it hurts sometimes - about what a wonderful job
our founding fathers did back in the 1700's.

I don't  know about the past but in my lifetime I have never seen so many
people profess to believe in something - like the constitution - and so
willing to take those rights given therein away from others.  Seems many
have forgotten what they were suppose to have learned back in school or
think that what they were taught was for someone else.

So here is to our countries birthday - may she have many, many more.

*                       JIM BROWN*

*                 BROWN POTTERS*

*  "Making handmade pottery . . . *

*                                                . . . since the 1700's"  *
                   *   386 479-4515*
*            www.brownpotters.com <http://www.brownpotters.com>*