[Clayart] fuel cost

Paul Gerhold gerholdclay at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 02:27:58 EDT 2016

If you are buying a used car the absolute best thing you can do if you don't have the skills yourself is to take the car to an independent mechanic and pay the hundred or so dollars to have it fully checked out.

Then if you but the car buy a used shop manual and at least read through the maintenance section if nothing else.

Paul

Sent from my iPad