[Clayart] wiggly wire

Paul Gerhold gerholdclay at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 03:16:15 EDT 2016

Well I personally think that moral judgement of work can be appropriate when the person making the work is deliberately misrepresenting how the work is actually created.  For instance phony throwing marks on cast work or representing molded work as one of a kind, unless of course the molding is just  the beginning of the creative process.

I also feel quite comfortable applying moral judgements in cases where work is clearly copied from another  artist.

 Paul

Sent from my iPad