[Clayart] forced air burners

Becky Holloway clayotter at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 13:26:04 EDT 2016

Thanks to all who've shared their experiences with forced air burners. I'm
a visual rather than auditory learner so I really value those of you who
put the time into replying through Clayart.  You've given me a lot to work
through and that's good!  I am making a list of questions for Marc
Ward--just wanted to get my ducks in a row first. I think this kiln was the
previous owner's first and only kiln he fired. I'm really glad to have had
the experience with the guild's kiln and all those who taught me to fire
it--I know how it should look and sound and smell.  Makes all the
difference.