[Clayart] wiggly wire

Chris Foxwell christopherfoxwell at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 15:14:19 EDT 2016

While the object itself can not make itself immoral why doesn't it become
immoral once its creator makes it so?

Can or should that object ever be presented as moral?   If not, doesn't it
have to be immoral?

Chris Foxwell

On Jul 12, 2016 2:06 PM, "Snail Scott via Clayart" <
clayart at lists.clayartworld.com> wrote:

> > On Jul 11, 2016, at 2:16 AM, Paul Gerhold via Clayart <
clayart at lists.clayartworld.com> wrote:

> > Well I personally think that moral judgement of work can be appropriate
when the person making the work is deliberately misrepresenting how the
work is actually created.