[Clayart] (no subject)

Paul Gerhold gerholdclay at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 17:05:57 EDT 2016

The belief that there is nothing new in art and everything is copied from others is a self rationalizing justification for those who do not or have never created.  Anyone who actually believes that has no justification for calling themselves an artist because they have given up trying.

Paul

Sent from my iPad