[Clayart] Kiln Stacking

William Schran wschran at cox.net
Wed Jul 13 22:14:20 EDT 2016

Randall

We had a 24 cu ft Geil downdraft, 6 burners, straight up from underneath
the kiln.
The manufacturer specified the first shelves set on the kiln floor.
Found the best way to get even firing was to make sure the first shelves
up on posts were as high or higher than the height of the flue opening.
The rest of the stacking did not seem to matter as much as that one
constant.

Bill

Bill Schran
www.creativecreekartisans.com
wschran at cox.net

On 7/13/16, 1:29 PM, "Clayart on behalf of Randall Moody via Clayart"
<clayart-bounces at lists.clayartworld.com on behalf of