[Clayart] (no subject)

Paul Gerhold gerholdclay at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 11:26:49 EDT 2016

This is my opinion.  The examples exist in the souls ( or lack thereof) of people who have these beliefs.  I don't judge them  but rather feel sorry for the emptiness of their lives although those that espouse the belief that there is nothing that can be new probably believe that those of us who create are just kidding themselves.

PAul

Sent from my iPad