[Clayart] (no subject)

Ric Swenson RicSwenson0823 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 15 18:28:42 EDT 2016

Ric Swenson has shared a?OneDrive?file with you. To view it, click the link below.

<https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjJpCO-E6rpUgXF5IJhSwHM_dSfY>
[https://r1.res.office365.com/owa/prem/images/dc-folder_20.png]<https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjJpCO-E6rpUgXF5IJhSwHM_dSfY>

New album folder<https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjJpCO-E6rpUgXF5IJhSwHM_dSfY>