[Clayart] IDEAS FOR NAMES , CONCEPT to fund Womens breast cancer costs.

Roxanne Hunnicutt roxhun at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 16:58:31 EDT 2016

i think we should start a pottery-based charity to help women deal with
their need for medication, doctoring, surgery, counseling, and mastectomy.

The funds could be funneled through another established charity.

Ideas for names, concepts?

How would it work!? Could we sell on Etsy? Would the clay object be
.....standard? CUPS FOR BREAST CANCER? Or a plate for women's health?

Rox in Oregon

--
Without art, the crudeness of reality would make the world unbearable.
-George Bernard Shaw