[Clayart] IDEAS FOR NAMES , CONCEPT to fund Womens breast cancer costs.

Dorothy Parshall dorothyp at whidbey.com
Sat Jul 16 19:25:18 EDT 2016

THOUGHTS ARISING:
1. Only women?
2. Men get breast cancer also.
3. Only breast cancer?
4. Increasing evidence that most, if not all, cancers are environmentally induced.
	The only reason the surgeon and I could come up with for mine was living 15 years in an area with uranium mines; an area with one of the highest rates of cancer in Canada.
	My focus tends to be: clean the environment and stop throwing money away on "cancer research"; prevention is far preferable, cheaper and less stressful.
5. Even the Cancer Society now recognizes marijuana as a major cure for cancer.
	Until big pharma and /or the govts get a hold on it, it should be reasonably priced as well as efficacious.
6. Can we really come up with an "established charity" that does not spend most of its money on PR and the CEO's "salary"?
7. If there are potters who are all for this, go for it.

Dorothy, Ontario