[Clayart] ventilation/filters/Particle sizes

jonathan byler jebyler2 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 15:02:08 EDT 2016

Thanks for this info.  My project manager/engineer is going to talk with the guy designing the system re: these concerns, and hopefully they will then just exhaust everything outside and save us the trouble of worrying about what is still floating inside after the filters.  I was thinking that some sort of water bath filtration system would be the ultimate, but ridiculously problematic to maintain.