[Clayart] pot shattering during bisque

Ken Chase kchase235 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 15:14:32 EDT 2016

Thanks Mike:
Except for one time using a custom setting for
A slow cool for crystalline glazes I've always chosen a program set by the manufacturer of the electric kiln. I don't think I can make any changes once the program starts so I don't know how I could employ your technique of using a mirror to judge moisture.
Maybe I should figure out how to customize
All my firings.
Best,
Ken

Sent from my iPad