[Clayart] Preheat

Ken Chase kchase235 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 13:10:16 EDT 2016

Thanks again Jim:
Just reviewed my notes and concede the bisque firing was of too short a duration.
Just removed reglaze pieces which look good.
Fired at medium with no hold time.
The one I had to discard was an experiment that failed. I used a craze mat glaze over sprayed with gloss clear. Won't be doing that again.
Best,
Ken

Sent from my iPad