[Clayart] funny old post

djbrewer88 at comcast.net djbrewer88 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 26 23:11:06 EDT 2016

I  just read this.  It really touched my heart.  The loyalty of a son to his father.  The admiration of a factory working father for his degreed artist son.  Crossing the cultural divide happens within families,  as well as with those who are oceans apart.
What touched me the most,  Mel,  is that you followed his words.
Why?
" had to, he told me to.  he was my dad, you know."

Good,  solid, Nordic reasoning.